What’s behind our name?
The Meridian logo depicts a sphere signifying the continuous nature of our intensely personalized service. A meridian represents a point or period of highest development, greatest prosperity, power, splendor or success. We characterize Meridians as points in time and space where you are experiencing your personal best, success, and happiness. We call these points MyMeridians, because they are personal, unique and belong solely to you. We believe that these points are the driving forces behind your investment commitment. Few of us accumulate wealth as a goal in, and of, itself. We acquire wealth to reach our personal Meridians. Financial security provides a deep sense of peace of mind. It is here that we can fully enjoy our free time, friends, family, indulge our dreams, contribute to our passions and share our gifts with others.
We understand that what drives your investment commitment is unique ~ the better we understand your needs and goals, the better we can serve you. To that end, each team member of Meridian Trust is 100% committed to our Core Values:
Our Core Values.
- We deliver our services in a highly responsive, personalized manner.
- We believe that client needs come first and meeting their needs is our highest priority.
- Our investment and administration decisions are made independently and objectively.
- We employ staff experienced in our industry and endeavor to provide for their continued professional development.
My Meridian™ [ my • mə ríddee ən ]
- Specific point(s) in space and time in which life is experienced with complete peace of mind. Evidenced by an ability to clearly focus on those people, places, and events which bring joy and meaning to one’s life. Achieved in large part, by a sense of financial strength and security.
- Each point is unique unto its owner.
- To reach My Meridian™ consult with a dedicated professional at Meridian Trust. A My Meridian™ Plan will be custom developed for you.
- My Meridian™ Plan consists of a comfortable investment strategy designed for your specific goals ~ ensuring financial stability, security and peace of mind.
“People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.”